RAMANA MAHARSHI CENTRE FOR LEARNING, BENGALURU
- Non-profit registered society working in the fields of preservation and transmission of Indian Heritage for the past three decades.
- 30 years of experience in the field of awareness and research in Cultural Heritage of India with leading exponents in the fields of dance and music.
- In-depth understanding of the essential philosophy of Indian Cultural Heritage through the inspiration derived from the life and teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi in particular and the Indian spiritual scene as a whole.
- Wealth of Cultural material gathered over the past 30 years of active participation in the field of Cultural Heritage of India (especially Intangible Cultural Heritage with special emphasis on Theatre Arts).
- Production of
- a. 75 dance ballets in various languages.
- b. 200 audio CDs – Classical and Devotional Music and chants
- A team of experts and senior artistes.
- Special expertise in working with children, and gives training to 350 children every year (beginning from the age group of 4 years) in various aspects of Indian Cultural Heritage.
- Gives a learning opportunity to 6000 students every year by giving study material and short courses in aspects of Indian Cultural Heritage before holding inter-school competitions.
- Tele-serial produced and telecast in four languages (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) in the years 2006-2008.