Ideally suited for
- Music concerts – good acoustics, audio system and close rapport with audience.
- Dramas – good acoustics, audio system, lighting and close rapport with audience. Additionally the Mini Halls could be used as rehearsal spaces.
- Dance - Solo, Duets and Group performances of dance (a group of about 6 to 8 dancers).
- Arangetrams – In addition to the stage space being ideally suited for solo performances, the additional availability of the Mini Hall downstairs can be used as a lounge to receive special guests and as a dining space as well.
- Lectures – Endowments may also be created for holding annual lectures on any aspect of Indian Heritage.
- Symposiums, Seminars and Conferences – good acoustics and sound system. One of the Mini Halls downstairs can double up as space for dining. The additional availability of the Mini Hall makes it apt for larger functions like school annual days where the children can make use of this space as their dressing space and ante-area.
- School programs – in addition to the Auditorium facilities the availability of the Mini Hall serves as dressing space for larger number of participants.
- Courses – it is well suited for regular classes for large number of students in the morning and afternoon sessions.
400 capacity (300 in the ground floor and 100 in the balcony) with comfortable fixed seating.
Front, mid and back curtains, white curtain for projection
Three green rooms
Good audio system and lighting. Generator (optional)
Post Office Road, parallel to the Sanjaynagar Main Road, 3 kms down from Mekhri Circle, 2 kms from the Hebbal flyover (via Bhoopsandra). 30 to 45 minutes drive from the Bengaluru International Airport or from Majestic, 20 minutes from Malleswaram.
From Shivajinagar – 278
From Majestic – 279, 279 E, K10
From Malleswaram (till Ramiah College) – 276
From Satellite Town/ Vijayanagara/ Basaveswaranagara/ Yeshwantpur/ Ramiah College – K2
From Hebbal – K2